Monday, April 8, 2019

Movie Review: The Grinch


The Grinch
by Swosti Shakya



Directed by: Scott Mosier, Yarrow Cheney; Produced by: Chris Meledandri, Janet Healy; Based on: How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss; Starring: Benedict Cumberbatch, Rashida Jones, Kenan Thompson, Cameron Seely, Angela Lansbury, Runtime: 86 minutes

I watched a movie on Thursday. The movie’s name was “The Grinch.” Grinch is a green person. His dog’s name is Max. This movie was so interesting.

The Grinch did not like Christmas and a little girl changed his mind. I want to watch this movie again and again. My favorite part of the movie is when the Grinch gifts a toy to Max, his dog. I didn’t like the part when the Grinch makes his evil plan to stealing Christmas gifts from every house.

He is so kind to his dog Max. The really funny part of this of the movie is when Grinch is stealing the gifts of a sleep-walking man who asks the Grinch for milk and says “thank you mummy” to Grinch.

I like the character of the little girl because she did not want a gift for herself, she wanted it for her mother! The little girl was so kind to her mother. I did not like character of the Grinch at first because he was very selfish. Later I began to like the Grinch because he started to behave kindly.

Max is so cute. He worked like a servant for Grinch. He is so good and kind to the Grinch. The heart of the Grinch very small because he was selfish but when he became kind his heart started to grow bigger.

I really liked the last part when the Grinch celebrates his first Christmas night party at the little girl’s house. I think you, too, should watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment