Tuesday, November 28, 2017


I rode on the elephant with my Baba, Mamu, and Hajurbuwa
The bear got bored and started fighting another bear











At the Zoo
by Vidheha Ranjan
November 26, 2017

Up close and nice. Last time there was a cutie rhino that had a big wound from fighting. 

Macaws were really very noisy
 Everyday I want to go to the Zoo. Amulya dada, Bishesh dada, and I love the Zoo and the Fun Park. We said we wanted to go today, tomorrow and the next day. In the morning, I played the flute with Utu dada and then we played the keyboard. Jamuna maam was teaching us Nepali when Mamu called the three of us and we screamed “Yaay” “Whooo” and we went. Anita didi also went with us.

Swing, last time on a hike we rode on a bamboo swing
We walked to the zoo. We did not have to stand in line. We went in with the cards that had tigers on them. First of all we saw Gharial crocodiles. They had very long mouths called snouts. There were two of them. They were sleeping in the sun. When I tried to take photographs, the camera got stuck so I could not take photos.

So we went to play. We played on the swing and the seesaw. I and Anita didi were partners while Amulya and Bishesh were partners. Up and down, up and down. Next we played on the slides. 

I love seesaws

Bhudiphor means the tummy opener
There were deer with spot, spot, spot, spot, stop, spot, spot, spotted deer. One of them was very big, as tall as I am showing you and the others were small while the babies were smaller, like I am showing you. Mamu said, “Let us go now, we have seen many spotted deer.”

So many spots
We saw monkeys next. They were jumping while the chimpanzee was climbing a bit and shaking a vine. 

We had come to see the monkeys make jokes but the monkeys (a gorilla, not monkeys) we saw was eating fruit and did not do anything funny. There was another monkey with a long tail and it was also climbing.

They nearly chased a man away!
We looked at the tiger after that. One of them was old while the other one was strong. I think when the tiger gets old it will walk with a stick, ok ok, a tiger does not walk with sticks, just kidding. 

I am thinking from my head, see me tap my forehead like Amulya dada. I saw the tiger and thought it was old. The old tiger was walking while the strong tiger was sleeping. It had become tired after walking and its legs hurt so it went inside the cave and went to sleep.

Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night

The hippo was eating and eating and going grum grum. Its ear was so small and the hippo was so big. Small and big, small and big, small and small and small and big. Small small small, you are big, you are big. I love you. 



The hippo was eating carrots, cabbages, bananas, I saw three things. It must have been very hungry. I like carrots and bananas and cabbages not so much. In fact, I don’t think I like cabbages.

Rhinos were also eating and were sitting cutely. There was one with a wound last time. I felt so sad, it was a sweetie pie rhino. I did not see it this time. 

I saw the bear. It ate and ate and got tired and started to fight with its friends. It started using its hands and claws and started pawing his friend. There were three of them.

We went to play again, the swans were sunning themselves, the pelicans were also there. The pelicans nearly chased a man because he went close.

Then we went to the peacocks. They did not dance today. Last time we went there, they were not dancing either. They never dance when I am there.

Emus were black and they were smelly. They were walking around. They had long long, this long necks. We also saw a fox-like animal. If an ostrich came here to our home, we could keep it. We saw ostriches. But I think if we keep them they will break many things in the house with their necks. Maybe. So I don’t think I will keep an ostrich. They will destroy many things.

We saw the colors bird. Mamu says it was the macaws. They went caw aaaw oooaw and made a lot of noise. The owl was there. It was sitting in the corner. The owl tries to eat Lily and Benjamin. Benjamin is chased around a lot by the owl when I watch Peter Rabbit. The tortoise baby was there and it peeked at us. Its mother had gone in.

We ate popcorn, biscuit, puff and oranges. We fed the pigeons and chased the crows who wanted to eat the pigeons’ food. In the end, as this is over, please write fee (I don’t know how to say ished so please write it yourself).


Feenished!



We had a most wonderful view of the hippo who talked to us while having his lunch. And there is the rhino and the smelly emu.





No comments:

Post a Comment