Friday, November 18, 2016

Boxing



We have boxing classes every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. We are coached by Deepak Maharjan, the only international gold medalist of Nepal. The boxing class starts at 8:00 o’clock in the morning and ends at 9:30. I love boxing. I just got a new pair of boxing bandages last Thursday. They protect our bones from the cracks that are caused while boxing. In the boxing class we also do exercise like pushups and squats. We know many basic moves that are used in boxing.


In the class, first of all we all do warm up exercise. Then we start practicing boxing moves. After one hour of boxing moves we hit the pad wearing the boxing gloves. Then we end the class by the cool down exercise. My favorite part of the boxing class is when I hit the pad. I loved it when I hit the pad for the first time.

by Nitya Poudel

No comments:

Post a Comment