Thursday, June 8, 2017

Guess who I am

Some riddles


By Utkrishta Mulmi

I am made of hundreds of thin sheets
and I can be written on
with a pen or with a pencil.
I could be drawn on or made origami out of.
You know that I usually live in schools or shelves.
My body could be torn or thrown away.
So I am very fragile.


Who am I?
By Shila Shrestha

I have pages.
People read me to get knowledge.
People like me.
I can be of any subject.
People should not tear me or draw on me.
I am also known as a god.
I am very important for people.


Who am I?
By Tina Rai

I can fly with the help of my wings.
I can be of many-many colours.
I can eat bugs and nuts and some other small things.
I have a beak that can be curved, pointed or flat.
I live in trees where I build my home.
I make my babies through my eggs.


Who am I?
By Sangita Bhattarai

I have four legs and a flat surface.
My body can carry loads of things,
but I can be broken.
You need me to do lots of things.
I am made of wood.
I am necessary in people’s daily life.


Who am I?
By Anita Bhattarai

Many people live in me.
I have many rooms.
I am made of different colours.
I am made of bricks and cement.
There are many lights inside of me.
I have lots of windows and doors.
I have a chimney and a garden outside.
I have many floors.


Who am I?
By Vidheha Ranjan

I am square.
I have a small dot from which you can take photos.
You can watch Peppa on me and also Dr. Seuss stories.
I have to be charged with a wire.
I can be turned on if you press my power button.
Terry ma’am brought me from America to Kathmandu.


Answers: Read only if you found the answer or you give up:


Utkrishta- a copy
Shila- a book
Tina- a bird
Sangita- a table
Anita- a house
Vidheha- an iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment