Tuesday, June 27, 2017

More riddles for you

Who am I?
By Sangita Bhattrai

I am colourless
I change my colour if mixed with other things
I am important for living beings
I am for cooking drinking washing bathing etc.
I am used to make tea, juice, coffee etc.
I am everywhere in pool, sea, river, ocean, lake, tap, spring

Who am I?
By Tina Rai

I am long and sharp when new
I am useful to people
People use me to write in a copy
I can be erased if they make mistakes
I can be used to draw beautiful pictures
Small children like me more.

Who am I?
By Shila Shrestha

I am friend to student
I am necessary to carry book pen copies etc.
I don’t have legs or arms
But I move from place to place
I am seen at school, college, office etc.
I am strong and beautiful

Who am I?
By Anita Bhattrai

I am cold blooded
My body is long
I have different colours
People worship me as I am a god
I am very dangerous
I live in holes
I live in water also
I give birth by laying eggs
I am common in hot region



What am I?
By Utkrishta Mulmi

I can be of any size
Big or small
I can have millions of patterns
I live my life bouncing
I can be of leather rubber or other materials
Most of me are hollow and can be filled with air
I won’t tell the shape cause it will give it away



Answers
1.     Water
2.     Pencil
3.     Bag
4.     Snake

5.     Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment