Friday, January 6, 2017

Drawing in the Easel


by Nitya Poudel and Pukar Gautam

After making the easels ready, on Tuesday, we were to draw on the easels.  We did have art classes but we used to work in sketch books. Now we are using easels and we are really getting excited. We feel like a professional artist working in the easel. We will soon be using paints but for now we are happy with easel, pencil and crayons.

Experience Sharing by Pukar
When we were going for our art class I was very anxious because I didn’t know how I would draw and what will I draw. We drew with our pencil and then colored it with pastel color. I drew a snake, house, trees, mountains, bird and a play ground. After finishing my drawing, I colored it. My other friends had made beautiful drawings and specially Utkrishta dada who had made a parrot making its nest in a hollow tree. I also like my own drawing and I will try my best to improve it. I liked drawing in easels.

Experience sharing by Nitya
I really wanted to draw in easels since I saw people drawing in easels in the television. I was really happy when I got to know that we were going to make our drawings in easel.  When we first tried to make the drawing I realized something that it was very difficult and no ideas were coming into my mind. First, I thought that I would make a jungle and the people hunting. But I made a village where we had gone camping last year. I tried my best to make the drawing but I found Utkrishta’s drawing really creative. He made the most different and wonderful drawing of us all. I also made my friends and me fishing in the river. I had really good ideas but I could not put it out in the drawing. Drawing in the easel is really awesome and I think it is really artistic. 













No comments:

Post a Comment